Are old bugs like the loot and target management even going to be fixed ?

Guest Birdman

Hello all,

This is an implementation proposal for a feature/bug that has been missing for the core for some time now, i'm talking about target management and loot selectability, speciffically being able to get the last hit on a target that doesn't belong to you and get the experience(mob nametag grayed out when a player has first hit on a target) also the annoying fact that even if a body has no loot i still have to loot it so the server knows there's no loot, this is perticulary annoying when skinning since if a skinnable body has no loot i still have to browse it's loot, and also the various bodys on the floor that don't belong to me can still be seen as lootable, to put it more shortly this would be a list:

- Target management - when a player without a group attacks a target that target is only his and no other player can recevie any experience or select the body after it's dead

- Loot management - create the loot before a player clicks on the dead body, and check if there is any loot before flagging the body as unlootable

- group loot management - is the flagging of corpses in relation to the current loot rules set in the current group.

I think that it could be done by flagging the body as non lootable after the initial checks.

Now i know that this does not have higher priority that fixing crash reasons, but this is a visual and very obvious bug that has been with us for quite a long time and it will be a big piece in making the world have a more "official" feel to it.

Thank you for your time.

also the annoying fact that even if a body has no loot i still have to loot it so the server knows there's no loot, this is perticulary annoying when skinning since if a skinnable body has no loot i still have to browse it's loot

i've seen this on blizz servers, but i also think its annoying..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use