Updating Problems with UDB.

Hi, let me introduce myself, I'm Maximiliano, from Argentina. I joined mangos forum community as a result of trying to install my own server.

I'll promise to do my best for you to understand my english.

Well, I've this problems while updating my SQL Database:

(I'm following this guide: http://getmangos.eu/community/viewtopic.php?id=7318 and I've also read this guide, part 10, 15: http://getmangos.eu/community/viewtopic.php?id=13121)

I'm using the following versions:

-Mangos 0.17

-MySQL 5.1.50

I've downloaded UDB package: UDB_0.12.0_mangos_9582_SD2_1639, and I have no problems up to that.

But when I try to update "mangos" DB with mangos_scriptname_full.sql, I have this error: scripted_areatrigger table doesn't exists. So I looked for it in the mangos DB and as a result I found areatrigger_scripts table. I thought it must be the same table, so I replaced "scripted_areatrigger" for "areatrigger_scripts" in the mangos_scriptname_full.sql file.

After that, I've no problems updating my database till I checked my DBs versions:

-character_db_version: required_7644_01_characters_character_pet.

-mangos: db_version:

*Version: UDB 0.12.0 (388) for MaNGOS 9582 with SD2 SQL for rev. 1639

*creature_ai_version: ACID 3.0.3 - Full Release for Mangos (3.3.0a Client)

*cache_id: 388

*required_9539_01_mangos_spell_bonus_data

-realmd_db_version: required_7546_02_realmd

-scriptdev2: Version: ScriptDev2 (for MaNGOS 10449+)

The main problem is that I can't find some UDB updates either for 7644 character DB or for realmd 7546 DB version.

So, what would you recommend me to do?

1. Should I rename areatrigger_scripts table?

2. What can I do to update my DBs?

3. Could you tell me what are the most recent versions of the DB's (UDB)?

Let me thank you in advance.

Maxy :)

• 40 years later...