Can't Connect on Server

Guest Jackous

Hi,

I followed the guide of the forum and setup the server on but have some problem to connect.

When I use localhost in IP i conect normally but when i try setup online server w/ my external I cannot :(.

I use Router and Wirelles(Notbook).

When I turn off Router and connect my PC direct w/ moden i connect normally w/ my external IP. But other PC cant Connect in server, hin see Realm but not connect.

When I turn on Router the server go on but I cant Connect and Other PC too. And this time dont pass off "CONNECTING".

I open Ports in my Router Config page:

Virtual Servers

ID Service Port IP Address Protocol Status Modify

1 3306 192.168.1.10 TCP Enabled Modify Delete

2 3306 192.168.1.10 UDP Enabled Modify Delete

Some1 can give me little help?

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Well the problem is my Router. I reconfigure info in realmd and this time work but w/out router. One friend have connect in server.

I will try now setup my Router to Connec w/ my NotBook, if some1 can help me, i dont have to much knowledge in this area.

Well did you put in the realmd -> realmdlist -> you external IP and not the lan IP and how is configured your conection with your moden and router? Who is the DHCP of your lan. Cose The best way is to leave your moden in bridge (if you have a DSL moden cose cable moden you dont need to do this) and set all your configs in the router and open the ports and make the virtuals servers on it. You can try to open and make others virtuals servers for the mangos and realmd, if i remenber well is 3724 for mangos and for the realmd 8085, cose the server you made (3306) is for enter in your DataBase from other computer out of your lan.

I Confirgure DB to external Ip and my friend Log in my server but i use connect w/ my moden Turn off Router. So The problem is Router :(

I reconfigure my Router to open 3724 like u say. But today i get one new Problem i dont know how to fix :(.

ImageShack - Erro

I Dont knwo if this problem is My Net Provedor or My Router, and dont know wat to do to fiz this :(.

Well I fix DB in NotBook too and can connect in server on LAN.

I use Windows 7 in my desktop and WinXP in Notbook

If some1 can help me :)

Man how i asy, my ROUTER is problem...

I reset to default config and reconfig to open ports and all works now.

I connet to server in my NOTBOOK.

I can ask one thing? I dont have too many knowledge in this area so when I modify DB what file is modify? Case I need backup where is my DB current?

Ok. First u have to make a virtual server like u did for the 3306, for 3724 and 8085 too. Well it works for me. Wich program u use to manage your database? Cose i use the SQLyog Enterprise v7.1, and with this program you will navigate trow the data base. Enter the realmd, than tables, than realmlist. Click right butom on realmlist and VIEW DATA, the colum where u have adress u will set your external ip (to know your external ip go http://www.whatismyip.com/ and paste your ext ip. After that save and try to conect. That should work. If not i recomend you restart all, do from the first steps.

EDIT: Sorry, did you told me that all works now? U can conect from other computers? So what do u whant to know now?

Sorry for my confuse reply.

I Reset my Router Conf and open Ports agains. W/ this my server can be login in Network. I had access for my NOTBOOK and my friend access too.

Now i want know where is files of DB for backup. I dont have too much knowledge in this area and have a lote of think to fix in server like Rates, Respawn Mobs, Instaces, Quest etc etc. So i need know where is files of DB for backup and fix.

If u know some post w/ first steps plz show me too.

I hope u understand me and can help. Ty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use