Players Falling through Transports

Auntie Mangos

Since I removed Vehicle patch from rsa branch, this bug is fixed.

I attempt to add again it based on latest patch here : http://getmangos.eu/community/post/131470/#p131470

I don't understand why player fall from transport with this patch... I will look for an issue (may be my fault)

In any case clean MaNGOS sources don't have problem with it.

• 40 years later...

Mangos Version: 10658

Custom Patches: AHBot

SD2 Version: 10610+

This is most likely an issue just in my install, but since the last update players are starting to fall through transports just as they are about to "cross over". This does not happen all the time, and sometimes moving to a higher point on the transport seems to help, but cannot confirm. Players have fallen through boats and blimps.

I have tried all VMAPS options enabled and disabled, rebuilt all my vmaps, maps, and buildings. Tried GridUnload on and off. Nothing seems to effect it.

I do not get any errors that I have not seen before (even checking the logs immediately after it happens). No crashes.

In one instance I watched another player on a transport, from my perspective they we being dragged as if they were not moving with the ship, then snapped back to position. They did not experience the effect from their perspective.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...