realmlist.wtf

raven7931

Ok. So i've read and googled tryed and re tried deleted rebooted reinstalled and no matter what i do i can not gt wow 3.3.5a ( aka 3.3.5 912340)(Relese) to connect to MY server .. YES i changed the realmlist to be local tryed my ip tried "local" tried "LOCAL" tried "Local" Tryed my router tried other private servers settings and no matter what i do it goed to down load the 4.0.0 patch and wants to log into the retail version. I reinterate i HAVE changed the realmlist.wtf in EVERY folder and went through my regedit to make sure pointers werent messing me up ( but i might not have seen them all i guess their was a post with recomendations to check --- hkey_current_user -- software --- blizzard ---**** and i did and dosent seem to be anything their other than a referance to c:\\users\\public\\document

I'm running all the latest mangos dbs udb sqlyog mysql sd2 ect ( no mods no "addons" ) just a nice clean brandy spanking new set up kad one problem where i over updated :P but fixed that

i'm running win7 retarted ultra version --see below--

any way ... th server seems to be 100% working ... why can't i get wow to look for MY host instead of the retail host

c:\\World of Warcraft\\data\\enUS\\realmlist.wtff

set realmlist -MYINFO-

set patchlist -MYINFO-

set realmlistbn "MYINFO"

set portal us

--no its not set to "myinfo" thats just a replacement to avoid giveing out my personal info :P--

---don't knock the dell cause i know what 99% of you think about dell----

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.

System Model: Studio XPS 7100

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1035T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.6GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8192MB RAM

Page File: 2492MB used, 13888MB available

Windows Dir: C:\\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

lol @ Schmoozerd i'll try the 127.0.0.1 but i've done local and ive done my actual IP ( which is what i replaced ) :P ive done my no-ip address .. and i do start is up with the wow.exe i've restarted to make sure the launcher wasent some how still "active" in any way any other advive ?

Piticulerly for my friend whos helping me test it and has the same thing happen... he plugged in my ip.. and tryed to log in ( he used diffrent info other than his retail version .. edited his realmlist then tryed to log on and went to retail patch dl 3.3.x -> 4.0.0 ( or w/e )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use