[SPELL] 37381 Rift Stalker/Corruptor 2 piece bonus

Guest Malic

Annnd the UDB guys pointed me back here. I guess it does go here.

Mangos Version: 10894 (Linux)

Custom Patches: none

SD2 Version: 1913

Database Name and Version : unifieddb (395) on mysql 14.14

How it SHOULD work:

15% of all damage done should apply to pet healing.

How it DOES work:

On Hunters, 15% of melee damage only applies to pet healing.

It appears to be solvable with a custom spell_proc_event; it looks like it's getting blocked for Hunter ranged spells due to the base spell's SpellFamilyName being set to '5' (Warlock) by default.

DELETE FROM `spell_proc_event` WHERE `entry` in (37381);
INSERT IGNORE INTO `spell_proc_event` (`entry`,`SchoolMask`,`SpellFamilyName`,`SpellFamilyMaskA0`,`SpellFamilyMaskA1`,`SpellFamilyMaskA2`,`SpellFamilyMaskB0`,`SpellFamilyMaskB1`,`SpellFamilyMaskB2`,`SpellFamilyMaskC0`,`SpellFamilyMaskC1`,`SpellFamilyMaskC2`,`procFlags`,`procEx`,`ppmRate`,`CustomChance`,`Cooldown`) VALUES
(37381,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0)

• 1 month later...

Well destruction locks also do considerable amount of fire damage, but yes, 1 seems strange...

Even hunters do some amount of nature, arcane and even fire damage damage if i'm not mistaken.

IMHO it should use 0x7F as SchoolMask because i can't see any hint for a restriction to type of damage.

What blocks this spell from working properly "out of box" for either class is probably the nonsense EffectSpellClassMaskA[0] in dbc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use