Had it and lost it... -_- Help reconnecting?

Guest robindude

EDIT: Ignore this... or delete it if possible. It's working again... not that I have a CLUE as to how I did that.... but still.

I had things set up fairly well. I was trying to do things with custom items and thus tampering with my DB... which is when it all went to hell. I can't connect to it from my main playing machine anymore!

I've got one machine as the 'server' and another I'm using to connect to it. On top of this, though, I've got a bit of a mess in terms of MySQL on the 'server' machine. At one point in the past I had this set up before, and so made a MySQL service that held the DB. Now I'm doing it again, after and absence, and I've got a MySQL51 service there. I don't know how to get rid of the two of them so I can try reinstalling and putting the DB back to where it was. As I said, I HAD it working just fine, but now whenever I try to connect from the other machine it gets me to try to choose a realm over and over again. It can't be any of the settings, so I figure it's that I accidentally deleted the performance_schema database under the connection as well as the others (save Information_schema and mysql, which was when I saw I was on the wrong window and clicking too damned fast). I tried to restore the Performance_schema DB from another system that I had doing the compiling (and was testing briefly there as well, again working), but when I tried to execute the SQL it gave me errors.

Er... so any ideas?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use