List of things to do?

Guest robindude

Is there somewhere a list of things to work on for MaNGOS? I've noticed, of course, that a lot of things are missing or not working (especially for WotLK stuff). Do I mention these as 'bugs', or are they already known? Since I'm trying out DK's at the moment, there's quite a few things I've noticed are absent. One of the BIGGEST of these is Death Grip (only THE best spell they've got, come 'ere, magey). And is that a problem of MaNGOS or is it my DB to blame? Given the sheer number of things not operational in Northrend (such as vehicular combat), I'd rather not make a complete noob-ass of myself by posting a long list of 'bugs' that are really 'not-yet-implemented's instead.

Puffff, tons of not implemented features, but Mangos community do what they can. 4 Example:

Vehicle System. (RSA implementation is good enought ;-) and works with multimounts)

+ Sota Battleground (You can find some versions on ankso, kero99, bwsr... repos)

+ IC Battleground

+ Wintergrasp

+ Random Battlegrounds (You can find a path in insider42, rsa, kero99... repos)

+ Dalaran Arena (same as random)

+ Orgrimmar Arena " " "

Dungeon and raid finder. (Cyberium is working on the first one with some help of SPP_ and some other people)

MMAPS. (faramir118 is working on)

VMAPS for Gameobjects (Especially 4 Collision spells). (Silverice is working on)

Multithreading (Mtmaps?? But is not the best way)

Calendar Events

Some class spells and talents

Cross Realm Battlegrounds and arenas (Nezhul developed a Cluster for this, but i don't know if it works)

Instance Cluster realm for Dungeon / raid finder with cross realm groups.

GM surveys? Ticket assignment?

NPCs on transports

RAF (Recluit a friend ingame features)

Server Side change faction / race

Performance progress:

Visibilty and reloc by silverice (Now with help of Ambal)

reactor pattern (faramir118 is working on with Ambal's help)

Prepared Statements (Ambal is working on)

World_task (May help in mtmaps enviroments) (Ambal is working on)

Probably tons of more features... but now MaNGOS community is more active than some time ago ;-)

And of course... i hope in the future MaNGOS will support Cataclysm ;-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use