Regarding development being held on 303 branch

Guest imblizzspy

Greetingz, as everyone knows 3.0.3 mangos branch is under development, however I've seen only 2 people contributing to it. 3.0.3 is the biggest update in history of WoW, so my suggestion is that you could create temporarily section on the forums for patches only for 3.0.3 branch,so TOM_RUS and arrai can apply them.

Greetingz, as everyone knows 3.0.3 mangos branch is under development, however I've seen only 2 people contributing to it. 3.0.3 is the biggest update in history of WoW, so my suggestion is that you could create temporarily section on the forums for patches only for 3.0.3 branch,so TOM_RUS and arrai can apply them.
Yes, we're getting so many patches for 3.0.3 that we can hardly manage them :lol:. I think it would be fine to post 3.0.3 patches alongside others in the Under Review section, maybe mark them as [patch 3.0.3]. We did say that patches are welcome but I haven't seen much. That doesn't mean nobody else worked on it, just that they didn't share and/or try to work together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use