Spell 2579 broken and not allowed to cast or learn!

nemnoch

When I use the .learn all command for my GM character, I get a huge list of spells that are "broken and not allowed to cast or learn!" Did I maybe apply a sql wrong? I have been playing as a character for a month or 2 and have only encountered a few minor bugs with follow quests, but nothing that really affects gameplay or anything. I decided to really setup my Gm chars a little while ago and saw this issue and it concerned me that maybe I did something wrong.

MaNGOS/0.17.0-DEV (* * Revision 11188 - *) for Win32 (little-endian) [world-daemon]

Using World DB: UDB 0.12.1 (398) for MaNGOS 11156 with SD2 SQL for rev. 1976

Using creature EventAI: ACID 3.0.8 - Full Release for Mangos (3.3.5a Client)

Thanks for any assistance!

I suppose this is a simplification error because it was much easier/faster to say (in Pseudocode)

<<if command (learn all) teach * from spells

than saying

<<if command (learn all) teach 1-46, 49-75, 79-86,... from spells

For perfection the function, you need to make a list with allowed spells. Its maybe needed for perfection, but far away from urgent, because you already will not learn the forbidden spells. I suppose further they are forbidden because they are only need for bosses, quests, and other non-player activity. Furthermore there are properly still spells which are not ready-made, so the error "broken" might be correct. Do not forget that the content databases and scripts are still in development progress.

And as a personal opinion, make a gm char to superman appears infantile, he is unattackable by ".gm on", any equipment and spells (except style an jokeful activities) are useless, the gm char is for solving problems of players, not for playing around as god-like.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use