free entry/displayid for consumables

Hello everybody,

Wondering if you know some liste of free entry/displayid for consumables.

I have a list of free entery for weapons and armors, but nothing for consumables.

Latly I created a serie of quest where players meet a npc that offers a mushroom to tast... named "eat me" for example^^... they are then transformed or transported in a specific place... to creat this items I have to search for existing items that are of little use, like mushrooms sold at Sporeggar, modifie the items and delete them from the list of the npc so they exist only in my quest...

I would rather not modify existing items and take free entry/displayid of consumables if such a list exists...

Also I wonder if you guys know about spellid for transportation. Found the spellid for transportation at Goldshire (31), Westfall (33) and on a montain at the Ice Crown (67836) ... are they other?

Thanks !

Well... Unless you want these items to be able to be placed on the action bars.. ( which if they are single use i doubt ) You can simply make a item id that doesnt exist and use that one. It will show up in game as a ? unless your players use an addon that fixes that issue and you will get an error in the DB startup about the ID not existing but the item will work perfectly fine ingame. The only items that REQUIRE replacing an existing item for them to work are weapons. Armor and consumables are fine to create a new id as long as you dont care that they wont be able to be placed on the action bar.

Also it is possible to create a custom C++ script that will cause the item to teleport the player somewhere specific as well instead of using quest end scripts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use