Battleground Problems need help.

zerg80

So, i've been testing around battlegrounds, and i raised de honor rate to 10, and i still get 76 per cap on WSG honor no matter what rates are on my realm, also in Arathi Basing, actually every battlegrounds gives around 400-500 honor, even if modified the honor rate.

Also battlegrounds wont give any honor from killing blows/honorable kills and i cant figure out why, even thought world pvp is giving the honor that should be given, any clue? (sorry about my english).

Edit: also am having a little problem with the arenas, everyone is starting at 1500 rating, and when the arena starts it acts like sanctuary, no one cant be attacked therefore arenas are not working for me.

Rate.Honor related only to PvP kill honor, and not affect currently any other sources.

So is there any way i can modify the honor rate in battlegrounds? (and the reason why i'm not gettin any honor from honorable kills). it would be so helpful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use