Wiki: error on creating article

Sarjuuk

Since madx.dk went down (probably forever) and with it the Wiki with the last (at least for me) known documentation of the DBCs, I'm currently rifling through the Google-Cache in an attempt to preserve whats still available.

anyway

while trying to add the SpellRange.dbc the following error occurred:

Database error

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:

(SQL query hidden)

from within function "Article::insertOn". Database returned error "1205: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction (internal-db.s42721.gridserver.com)".

this is independent from the given Summary

I tried posting this: http://paste2.org/p/1471708

Other articles work fine. It's just this one :/

Call me picky, but i dislike getting my informations from a Community, that specializes in exploits and hacks.

If madx just moved, even better, but i'll continue as soon, as i'm home again. I don't think a bit redundancy would hurt here^^

/e: i know, they have a creative branch, and The Druids of Azeroth Models are nice, but still ...

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use