Arena Vendors.

Gibbss

Hello! I see now our vendor NPC's in our server have Season 4: Brutal Gladiator's items. In server configuration i changed to Season 1, but those items are still on S4.

So there is my question...I have to change all vendors item lists by hand? Or there is any auto change options?

a few notes:

Extended cost is from DBC - and this often changes with client switches, so it can be possible that you won't find suitable prices for S1 in 335 dbc.

For sources about correct prices I had good experiences with Atlas Loot (old versions)

Also, if you really want to make this work, I think ppl would appreciate if you would post the vendor tables for the S1 vendors on some public place;

maybe we can get qualitiy prices (as far as possible) from different season vendors, so any admin who wants to start a special season only needs to spawn the right vendors

(I must have some prices for S5 around, which I would share)

However proper place for this would be database forum, ie custom area at UDBs :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use