Spellsteal : Lifebloom

Kimerita

Mangos Version: 11100

Custom Patches: Kero99

Database Name and Version : ytdb

How it SHOULD work: When Lifebloom expires or is dispelled, the target is instantly healed.

How it DOES work: it works fine with dispel, but it don't works with Spellsteal (Spellsteal should use the dispel mechanic)

Cannot confirm that is is not working, but i can confirm that the "Should work" is how it really should work, i have never played on a private server where lifebloom worked correctly, whenever lifebloom fades from you it should "end heal" for the amount of stacks removed i think (so the priest thingy wich removes 2 stacks should heal "twice")

How Spellsteal should work against Lifebloom:

- The druid is bloom healed from dispel-mechanic BUT he doesn't obtain mana (1 charge always is stolen per Spellsteal, so the skill blooms from 1 charge dispelled).

- The mage gets the remaining time of Lifebloom and when the spell blooms, the mage is healed and he's the one who obtains the mana.

(PS: I reported the user above but it was a mistake, I pressed the wrong button. Sorry)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use