Character Stats

My server is working perfect, however im looking to enable a function.

Are detailed characters stats functional, or can they be enabled? For instance "arenaPoints", totalHonorPoints", "totalKills", "todayKills", "yesterdayKills", and so on are in the database, but it never collects that information.

I went into mangosd.conf and tried enabling the "PlayerSave.Stats.MinLevel = 1" (it says 1+, but have tried both ways), and have also changed some other stats related option in the .conf file, but still not collecting those stats.

So... question is, does anyone know how to enable those extra stats.

Still searching in the forums.

I think in characters there is a field called "Data" right? it contains alot of data for misc shit, if you go to http://oregoncore.com and look for "data blob" in the forum you will find info about how the data blob works, its also documented on the wiki etc... im not sure if mangos has extracted the data blob or not, if they have not i will do it when i begin my development again, it makes it much easier to do websites etc... ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use