Make an NPC sit or sleep

vusak11

Hello!

My friend have started a MaNGOS server with me and my brother and we are satisfied with almost everything.

We can't make NPC sit or sleep.

The .npc playemote command doesn't work with sit and sleep. This command can make them dance, flex etc

Is there any in-game commands that can make the NPCs sit or sleep? Or does this need to be done in the database? if so, how?

Replies will be highly appreciated

Regards.

http://getmangos.eu/wiki/Creature_addon

emote

Emote ID that the creature should continually perform.

List of often used emote IDs and what they do

65 = Makes the creature look dead by lying on the ground

untested List from Mangos Source EMOTE_STATE_DANCE = 10, EMOTE_STATE_SLEEP = 12, EMOTE_STATE_SIT = 13, EMOTE_STATE_STAND = 26, EMOTE_STATE_WORK = 28, EMOTE_STATE_STUN = 64, EMOTE_STATE_DEAD = 65, EMOTE_STATE_KNEEL = 68, EMOTE_ONESHOT_WAVE_NOSHEATHE = 70, EMOTE_ONESHOT_CHEER_NOSHEATHE = 71, EMOTE_ONESHOT_EAT_NOSHEATHE = 92, EMOTE_STATE_WORK_NOSHEATHE = 173, EMOTE_STATE_FISHING = 379, EMOTE_ONESHOT_FISHING = 380, EMOTE_ONESHOT_LOOT = 381, EMOTE_STATE_WHIRLWIND = 382, EMOTE_STATE_LAUGH = 392, EMOTE_STATE_CANNIBALIZE = 398, EMOTE_STATE_DANCESPECIAL = 400, EMOTE_STATE_EXCLAIM = 412, EMOTE_STATE_SIT_CHAIR_MED = 415

I hope that helps

- LilleCarl

Sorry, I'm kind of a noob with thise kinds of things.

Anyhow, so I can't make the NPC sleep? Only make it look like it's sleeping by making it look like it's dead?

EMOTE_STATE_SLEEP = 12

and

EMOTE_STATE_SIT = 13

doesn't work if you write .npc playemote 12 (or 13)

Btw, I see you're from Sweden, so am I. Could you add me on windows live messenger and you might be able to help me alittle easier? :)

[email protected]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use