HELP mangos crashes on startup

michiell

Hello, i need some help.

As the topic said, my mangos crashes on startup; this is not only on mangos but on all servers. What i did was, i downloaded mysql the server, and made the maps folder. I do not know what i did wrong althought i found on the internet something about that the password and username must be the same of the server and mysql. I know nothing about that so please explain if u know the awnser.

specs:

(new pc)

windows7

quad core 3.0

1tb

4gram

well the odd thing is that i added the maps and dbc folders, i heared from other people that the vmaps do not have to be included, and also when i make a screenshot very fast i see a batfile with something likee: the passwords dont match, ill post a link to the screenshot later. im at school atm.

regards, michiell

so, i tried what you said, i runned it from cmd, which did not work it said can not find server.conf while it was right there. on the other hand i found that when i made a quick screenshot the conf file was found. it has no errors on it but just stops. i dont know why, also the the restarter i use says it just crashes. im not sure how to upload aprintscreen so ill just say it ...

both windows say: using cofiguratoin file mangosd.conf.

Database: 127.0.0.1 3306;root;mangos;mangos

and here i think i know whats wrong.

it says 3306

while im running my mysql on port 4588 as 3306 gave an error: this port is already in use

:( !!!!

so, i got the server past that problem but now i got a new 1

when i run mangosd.exe it closes and when i open it 3x it will let me read it (there will be an end now button but when i dont press it its just open to read)

it says that my ./maps/0004331.map is not compactiple version <outdated?> please create new using ad.exe

correct *.map files not found in path ./maps or *.vmap/*vmdir files in ETC......

please help. these threads dont seem to work for me

i used 2 different wows to get the maps from

can u maybe upload your 0004331.map?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use