MaNGOS + ScriptDev2 compilation problems with Debian

Hello everybody,

I have problems to compile MaNGOS and ScriptDev2 on Debian 6 Squeeze. I followed the instructions of this tutorial.

I work in the /opt/mangos folder. I downloaded ScriptDev2 to /opt/mangos/src/Bindings/ScriptDev2. I applied the ScriptDev2 patch with git apply. Everything seemed to work, cmake ran without problem. But during the make several compilation errors occur. I do not understand where these errors come from :

[  7%] Building CXX object src/bindings/ScriptDev2/CMakeFiles/mangosscript.dir/include/sc_instance.cpp.o
/opt/mangos/src/bindings/ScriptDev2/include/sc_instance.cpp: In member function 'void ScriptedInstance::DoUseDoorOrButton(uint64, uint32, bool)':
/opt/mangos/src/bindings/ScriptDev2/include/sc_instance.cpp:13: error: no matching function for call to 'Map::GetGameObject(uint64&)'
/opt/mangos/src/game/Map.h:230: note: candidates are: GameObject* Map::GetGameObject(ObjectGuid)
/opt/mangos/src/bindings/ScriptDev2/include/sc_instance.cpp: In member function 'void ScriptedInstance::DoRespawnGameObject(uint64, uint32)':
/opt/mangos/src/bindings/ScriptDev2/include/sc_instance.cpp:29: error: no matching function for call to 'Map::GetGameObject(uint64&)'
/opt/mangos/src/game/Map.h:230: note: candidates are: GameObject* Map::GetGameObject(ObjectGuid)
make[2]: *** [src/bindings/ScriptDev2/CMakeFiles/mangosscript.dir/include/sc_instance.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/bindings/ScriptDev2/CMakeFiles/mangosscript.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Thank you in advance for your help ;)

(scuse me for my bad English, I am French)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use