Gossip vendor

bobbyxz

Hello,

I wanted to do Gossip vendor, where more options are opened ( more vendors in one ).

Like this : http://imageshack.us...96/priklad.png/

I took the base of normal guard_stormwind script.

case GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF + 1:                    //Plate vendor
           player->GetSession()->SendListInventory(4211160902);
           break;
       case GOSSIP_ACTION_INFO_DEF + 2:                    //Mail vendor
           player->GetSession()->SendListInventory(4211160903);
           break;

and if i select one option in guard, game say to me : "The merchant doesn't like you?"

What is problem pleas ?

Your reputation with the NPC is unfriendly. You will need to add a faction for the vendor that is friendly or neutral toward all players. It is best to create a new vendor in the database to work with your core changes.

ACweb.org and your database provider are two good places to look for creating custom vendors.

Your reputation with the NPC is unfriendly. You will need to add a faction for the vendor that is friendly or neutral toward all players. It is best to create a new vendor in the database to work with your core changes.

ACweb.org and your database provider are two good places to look for creating custom vendors.

I use flag 35, it is neutral to all players.

That may not be the correct faction flag. I do know there are several "neutral" factions that begin as unfriendly toward a player until they've earned reputation through quests.

Try using 474 as the faction ID for both Alliance and Horde and set the NPC Flag to 128 in your vendor's database entry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use