When sending 'items' via SOAP, error received

Guest Ruafo

I have a PHP website that I'm attempting to send commands via SOAP to the core. It has no problem handing commands like resetting password, etc.

However when I try and send an item, I get:

WorldSocket::handle_input_header: client sent malformed packet size = 20559 , cmd = 790647891

Here is the command string I'm trying to send:

send items TestPlayer1 "Items added" "Attached are the items you requested from the website" 2909:1

That SHOULD send 1 Red Wool Bandana

Any thoughts?

I got one! Skip the :1 then you go into the mangos consolde and try to run this command manually and see what output you get =)

Syntax: .send items #playername "#subject" "#text" itemid1[:count1] itemid2[:count2] ... itemidN[:countN]

Send a mail to a player. Subject and mail text must be in "". If for itemid not provided related count values then expected 1, if count > max items in stack then items will be send in required amount stacks. All stacks amount in mail limited to 12.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use