Propose maps/vmaps/mmaps

myraje

I propose to upload "maps/vmaps/mmaps" for mangos (1.12 / 2.4.3 / 3.3.5 / 4.3.4) and share with mangos project. Because generation of this files take lot of time.. I don't upload DBS files because I have a french client...

Where can I post download link? In each core section?

The maps are not an issue imho, they don't take a lot of time. The vmaps take a bit longer, but I believe I get those in like 10 to 15 minutes on my 6 year old machine. Heck, finding that link and downloading them takes more time (they are a few gigabyte I believe, but I assume compression would bring that down to a few dozen or so megabytes) :-D

It's just the mmaps that take a long time. But then again, you don't need to (re)generate those every day...

I would have to say "No." to your offer, myraje. Thank you for wanting to help, but it is still forbidden to post content from the client, even if it is derived from using the map extractors.

The reason for this is to protect MaNGOS and its members from legal prosecution for violation of intellectual property laws in many countries.

Archived