Death Coil (Death Knight)

Guest ChanF07

To make Death Coil work, someone has to code an exception for the spells (52375, 49892-49895)

The spell has an Attack Power coefficient of 0.15 (On a side note should someone create a generalized modification for death knights so their abilities scale with ap?)

All the spells proc a SPELL_EFFECT DUMMY which is currently not catched (Ithink)

Main problem for spell is that this spell does damage against unfriendly targets but does healing on friendly undead targets.

I have an idea on how to code the friend or foe selection but what I lack is some way to convert that result into damage or healing.

so far I plan on using something like this:

if (unitTarget && unitTarget->GetTypeId() == TYPEID_UNIT && unitTarget->IsHostileTo(m_caster))

to determine if a target is hostile and a variation of it to determine if a target is friendly.

Also on a related note does anyone know how to find the Spellfamily and spellfamily flags of spells?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use