{Zero} Apply scripts issue

Wast3d

Question

Hello guys!

Im currently trying to compile Mangos Classic but i stuck at one point! (Using Debian on my little Home Machine!)

Everytime the tutorial says i have to apply the .git patch file to add the scripts to my server sources it cant find the file! How do i add the scripts to my Zero sources?

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

It is actually no patch required these days! You simply clone the scripts repository into src/bindings/ and call CMake with an additional parameter to give it the script directory name.

Please see this commit: https://github.com/mangoszero/server/commit/b99364e1d848a96ab0916feb0c809999ad8c1b7e

It describes how to do it. Documentation sadly is a bit outdated, but we will have updated docs available soon for the next mangos-zero release, where the script library will become a part of the server so that you no longer need to clone the scripts, or patch things, or give special parameters.

Archived