[One]Changing Spawn Locations/Mobs don't fight GMs

Campos

Question

Hello, I am trying to change the spawn locations when you first create the character. I am already in playercreateinfo but when I try to save the values I get "0 rows updated when that should have been 1" in HeidiSQL

When I click "Save changes" in SQLyog, the values just reset to their defaults.

Also, I am having issues with mobs not attacking me on my gm account. I have done .gm off and .gm chat off just incase, but they still will not attack me. They attack fine on my test account. Googling only brought up one useful post for another core that said to make sure to make sure you did .gm off. It didn't appear it worked for him either.

1 answer to this question

Ever considered the Fact that in ure Config. u also have GM invisibility on?? That's way Mobs dont fight u..turn yourself visible..

.gm visible Output current visibility state or make GM visible(on) and invisible(off) for other players.

That is ure issue :) u have Gm inv. on at login.. do ".gm visible off" and mobs will be able to see u and attack u

And about changing locations..r u sure u set up ure Msql account..u might not have granted rite acces to ure db :) and that's way values change back..

just go..Manage Users and select all Global Privileges for ure Navicat or whatever sql manager ure using...and press aplly

If u already did it...then got no idea :) provide more details

Archived