[Help]Rewards system

Guest ShinNinth

Heres my idea. It is a system that checks the Database for a value in a field to determine whether an account is to recieve special items. I have some experience coding so working on it would not be a problem for me. The problem lies in i do not know where to start. I am not very familiar with the MaNGOS code and i would appreciate it if some one could point me in the right direction.

Here is how i would want the system to work hopefully this will help you point me in the right direction to get started.

I will want it to be able to check the flags on the account at login of a current character or creation of a new one. if certain flags are set then i would want the server to send a mail containing said special item to the new/current character.

What im looking for here is what am i going to need to include and where am i going to need to add in calls to my checks?

That was a pretty long post for such a short question i hope some one can help me i would like to build in a nice referal system to my setup but im almost certain i will need this functionality server side to simplify things.

ShinNinth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use