Jump to content

headkittens

Members
  • Content Count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations

    0.00 GBP 

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About headkittens

  • Rank
    Newbie

Core Infomation

  • Core
    Three
  1. Not to be annoying, but I successfully built MangosZero, so I'll toy with this for awhile ========== Rebuild All: 22 succeeded, 0 failed, 1 skipped ========== Thanks for any help, offered guys, I'll give it another shot when it's more baked.
  2. Windows 10 Pro Ver 1703, Intel Core i5 4670K 3.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit OS OpenSSL (32-bit) 1.0.2j 26 Sep 2016 OpenSSL (64-bit) 1.0.21 25 May 2017 Cmake 3.9.0-rc2 (I have only just reverted back to the latest edition, all my builds last night were with the included version) Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2015 14.0.25431.01 Update 3 with the required components installed (C++ support, etc.) MySQL 5.7 64-bit
  3. Thanks for all your help Shaorin, but I can only presume that the problem either existed to before my build environment was supported, or it's my build environment itself that's the problem. I'll update this post when I can get back onto my desktop, but I spent last night compiling older versions with varying degrees of success, but no tools ever came out unfortunately.
  4. I've tweaked a few things, used one of the included CMake versions, I'm stumped. Is it worth trying the extractors/assemblers from one of the other projects (zero, etc.) or are the formats incompatible?
  5. Thanks for that Shaorin! Just to be sure, I started from scratch again, and I still have 5 failures when rebuilding. git clone https://github.com/mangosthree/server.git serverThreeTotal --recursive --depth=1 All other steps as described/shown rebuildoutput.txt
  6. Yes, sorry, you're right, that was another tool I found while googling. I have retraced my steps and documented it for the main project.
  7. Hi, little problem I followed the Windows build guide and managed to build Mangos Three, but I'm having problems with the extractor which seems to be missing parts. I can extract the map files and DBC files (I pick all the extraction options), all the creation options are greyed out, so after a few moments I'm left with a DBFilesClient folder and World folder containing a Maps folder, which then contains folders named after the zones, which are filled with *.adt files. When I rebuilt the solution, I had several failures, and I presume they all/most relate to the extractor, as I
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use