Jump to content
  • Broke quest in mangos 2 (Draenei zone)

    • Status: Confirmed
      Main Category: Quests
      Sub-Category: Quest
      Version: 22.1 Milestone: 22 Priority: Normal
      Implemented Version: 0.20
      Assigned: Necrovoice

    vew quest that don't work as intended

    Ending Their World: is not functioning as Demolitionist Legoso will not move

    Galaen's Fate: the amulet never drops from mobs

    The Sun Gate: partially works you can destroy the controllers but the gate is not target-able at all

    these are all located in the Draenei zone

    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    The simplest case is q:9579 Galaen's Fate. The quest item drops from the [URL="http://www.wowhead.com/npc=17606/sunhawk-reclaimer#drops:mode=:50-18+1"]mobs[/URL] with 4% chance. Wowhead indicates 5%, but there is no way to say does it pertain to the WotLK (also the wowhead data for quest item drop are wrong oftenly because the statistics was taken for players with and without the quest). For these values, to have the amulet with 80% chance you must kill 40 and 31 mobs, correspondingly. But, only 26 mobs are spawned once. More reasonable values look like 10-20% (15 to 8 mobs for 80%). To change the drop chance, for example, to 10%, execute the following on your `world` database:
    UPDATE `creature_loot_template` SET `ChanceOrQuestChance`=-10 WHERE `entry`=17606 AND `item`=23873;

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Two other issues are difficult. The q:9759 Ending Their World should be scripted (luckily, TC 3.3.5 has the [FONT=Courier New]npc_demolitionist_legoso[/FONT] script which can be adopted). The q:9740 The Sun Gate needs server-side definition of the spell 38096, and for this mechanic Two core is not ready yet; so, for now, it also must be scripted.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use