[bug][7460] Druid talent - Survival of the Fittest

Auntie Mangos

• 39 years later...

Survival of the Fittest (http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=33856), "Increases all attributes by 6%, reduces the chance you'll be critically hit by melee attacks by 6%, and increases your armor contribution from cloth and leather items in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form by 66%." The armor part is not working, it increases armor by 66 instead of 66% from the cloth/leather items.

i try to fix this talent with

In SpellEffect.cpp

@@ -1365,7 +1385,12 @@ void Spell::EffectDummy(uint32 i)
                        return;
                }
            }
-            break;
+            if(m_spellInfo->SpellIconID == 961) // survival of the fittest
+            {
+             if(m_caster->m_form == FORM_BEAR || m_caster->m_form == FORM_DIREBEAR)
+                m_caster->CastCustomSpell(unitTarget, 62069, &damage, 0, 0, true, 0, 0, m_originalCasterGUID);
+            return;
+            }
+            break;
        case SPELLFAMILY_ROGUE:
            switch(m_spellInfo->Id )
            {

it seems like when i change to bear form n then back to normal form, its value reset.

i am new to this spell coding thing, hope someone can help.. thx in advance.. :lol:

maybe because i applied it in spelleffect which only occur for spell active? hurm.. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

SpellEffect.cpp

// Survival of the Fittest
                   if (AuraEffect const * aurEff = m_target->GetAuraEffect(SPELL_AURA_MOD_TOTAL_STAT_PERCENTAGE,SPELLFAMILY_DRUID, 961, 0))
                   {
                       int32 bp = m_target->CalculateSpellDamage(aurEff->GetSpellProto(),2,aurEff->GetSpellProto()->EffectBasePoints[2],m_target);
                       m_target->CastCustomSpell(m_target, 62069,&bp, NULL, NULL, true, 0, this);
                   }
               break;

• 3 weeks later...