Compilation of MangosOne

Athrak

Question

Hi There.

I'm trying to complile MangosOne under Debian 9 (Stretch).

I have MangosZero compiled and working fine under the same OS, but when I go to complile MangosOne, it gets to 91%, and gives me a massive amount of errors, starting with:

[ 91%] Building CXX object src/game/CMakeFiles/game.dir/WorldHandlers/Map.cpp.o
In file included from /home/mangos/one/src/server/src/framework/GameSystem/Grid.h:30:0,
                 from /home/mangos/one/src/server/src/framework/GameSystem/NGrid.h:28,
                 from /home/mangos/one/src/server/src/game/WorldHandlers/GridDefines.h:29,
                 from /home/mangos/one/src/server/src/game/WorldHandlers/Map.h:35,
                 from /home/mangos/one/src/server/src/game/WorldHandlers/MapManager.h:32,
                 from /home/mangos/one/src/server/src/game/pchdef.h:29:
/home/mangos/one/src/server/src/framework/GameSystem/TypeContainer.h: In instantiation of ‘static SPECIFIC_TYPE* TypeUnorderedMapContainer<OBJECT_TYPES, KEY_TYPE>::find(ContainerUnorderedMap<SPECIFIC_TYPE, KEY_TYPE>&, KEY_TYPE, SPECIFIC_TYPE*) [with SPECIFIC_TYPE = Creature; OBJECT_TYPES = TypeList<Creature, TypeList<Pet, TypeList<GameObject, TypeList<DynamicObject, TypeNull> > > >; KEY_TYPE = ObjectGuid]’:

.... there are about 30 or 40 lines that continue in this fashion.... 

and it finishes with:

/home/mangos/one/src/server/src/framework/GameSystem/TypeContainer.h:210:40: error: ‘class std::tr1::unordered_map<ObjectGuid, DynamicObject*, std::tr1::hash<ObjectGuid>, std::equal_to<ObjectGuid>, std::allocator<std::pair<const ObjectGuid, DynamicObject*> > >’ has no member named ‘cend’; did you mean ‘end’?
src/game/CMakeFiles/game.dir/build.make:3350: recipe for target 'src/game/CMakeFiles/game.dir/WorldHandlers/Map.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [src/game/CMakeFiles/game.dir/WorldHandlers/Map.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:842: recipe for target 'src/game/CMakeFiles/game.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [src/game/CMakeFiles/game.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
There was an error building MaNGOS!

Does anyone have any input as to what this error might be?

I have no idea what version I am running, i used the getmangos script about 2 weeks ago though, if it helps.

Cheers,

Athrak.

3 answers to this question

Thanks for the replies.

I used the getmangos.sh script to get the git packages (like I did with the Mangos Zero source), and used the script to build the source as well - so I don't think the --recursive flag was used (from what i could tell, i did check out the sh script though to make sure)

I don't know if it's complaining that any packages are missing however, as Mangos Zero compiled just fine on the same computer. (but yes, it did take me a bit of time to deal with the missing Ace libraries), it was trial and error that helped with the libace-dev package... 

I'll keep hacking away at it - thankyou Beer, I appreciate the help!

Athrak.

Also, just a note, I have spent some time trying to get MangosTwo to compile. I think that not all of the dependent libraries were loaded or could even be found, like libace-dev. Finally, I discovered that (at least on my Ubuntu installation), you have to enable the Universe repo with the command:

sudo add-apt-repository universe

Now I don't get a message that the package doesn't exist..

Archived