AHbot settings

Wilco

I would like to turn on the auction house bot to populate with items.  I found these settings in mangosd.conf and set AHBot.Enable = 1 and it did not turn it on.  I also making a character and replacing the ID and GUID settings with the character and it did not work either.  This should be ready to activate right?  Anything else I need to do?

# AuctionHouseBot
AHBot.Enable = 1
AHBot.ah.id = 2
AHBot.ah.guid = 23442
AHBot.ah.fid = 120
#AHBot.bot.guid = 1123
#AHBot.bot.account = 32377
AHBot.itemcount = 50

• 2 months later...

I have this posted on two websites but may make this the main one and then just link the other here...

This was for Light's Hope repack (not sure have different that is from latest mangos zero)

Okay, this drove me nuts but between google and lots of messing around I was able to solve 3 problems with mangos AHbot

1. make them linked 
2. get more that just trade good items posted
3. get custom items listed in there

1. So this was hiding in obvious place, mangosd.conf set AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Auction = 1
I passed this setting up a million times thinking it would only link horde/alliance but it also includes the neutral AH

2. The mangosd.conf files only included small number of commands (below) uncomment them all. 

# AuctionHouseBot
AHBot.Enable = 1
AHBot.ah.id = 7
AHBot.ah.guid = 23442
AHBot.ah.fid = 120
AHBot.bot.guid = 1123
AHBot.bot.account = 32377
AHBot.itemcount = 9000 (whatever number you want)

Then install the AHbot.conf and while I am not sure, I believe this is the appropriate one for my repack [here]. Adjust the settings to allow number of greens, whites, greys...etc.

3. The sql table in the lights hope repack only had small number of trade goods, so that was all it put in AH. Using HeidiSQL I exported "auctionhousebot" to a file. Opened with notepad, then added the items I wanted. Just add to list top or bottom the item IDs you want, if you dont know what they will be, use heidiSQL or just look up your item on wowhead [example] well used sword is # 1008, then I added the following entry (1008, 1, 1500, 5000), to the sql file and saved it. It explains the values in the sql file. Then, once you add all your items import back into mangoes database using adminer.php or your prefered method. 

Once I did these things, items appeared, and all AH linked. 

If someone has fully stocked auctionhousebot table, please share. I am not looking forward to inputting it all manually.

Archived