MaNGOS and Performance/Optimize

Guest divisorxx

From the beginning we are see how MaNGOS are grow up... and become one of the most bl1zzl1k3 server . But ... Mangos is low optimized it only use a little part of news cpu's.

I think that all dev should focus a little more on that instaed of other bl1zzl1k3 . There are realy a little few people who cares, like i believe Derek and ralf (mtmaps and netcode).

I know that this changes (like Multithread or Multiprocess or whatever who makes difference) are huge changes who bring back , great crashes, maybe leaks and a lot of bugs , but I think that are time to you guys join your self on this without ego's or such things, because further will be more code to rewrite.

Right now , are very powerful cpu's on the market.. but MaNGOS are only can use 20% of those cpu, this is a nasty bug , more than a Spell who doesn't work like it suppose to.

I'm a beginner c++ programer , I can't help you to much, but the only that I and many people can offer es test your stuff and post results and post patches for little bugs like spells bugs and such kind of things.

My Intention is no offense any body... just is a point o view....and sorry for my crapy english. I many thanks for your great work

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use