[REQ} GM Interface and...

Guest kageb0shi

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this. It appears so.

I'm using 0.13.0-Dev rev.7732 and going through I've noticed a couple of things missing, for example barbershop chairs in Orgrimmar and Undercity, so I've taken it upon myself to add these things.

What would be nice to have, but I'm sure this could be done with client-side addon in LUA, is a GM interface that allows querying server for game object/creatures, a small model viewer to display queried objects/creatures, and allow for addition/selection/movement/orientation/deletion of objects. Basically a GUI for some GM commands. I'll look into this myself but I am somewhat overwhelmed by the shear size of mangos.

Also, I'm a fan of the Total War series of games so the thought of a W0W/ToTal War hybrid would be mind-blowing. Perhaps summon a unit of calvary( 20 units) and use the pet bar for unit commands and formation. Also would make creating machinama using epic battle sequences much easier. But I guess this wouldn't be supported because mangos tries to accurately emulate W0W right? Perhaps if someone could point me in the right direction? I know of a few spells I might look at but not sure where in the source to go.

Anyways just a few ideas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use