[Help] Implementing Vehicles

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first : this is db stuff not related to code anyway

Could you explain wich is each column for (or where I can find the info)? (in DB ) :huh:

tables:

vehicle_data

vehicle_seat_data

and vehicle_id & passengers from creature_template_addon

I would be very grateful

Thank you very much

Hello!

There are some problemes with the newst rev.

1>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: shared, Konfiguration: Release Win32 ------
1>Extract revision
1>Das Buildprotokoll wurde unter "file://c:\\Program Files (x86)\\WoW\\SVN\\Neuer Ordner\\mangos\\win\\VC90\\shared__Win32_Release\\BuildLog.htm" gespeichert.
1>shared - 0 Fehler, 0 Warnung(en)
2>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: game, Konfiguration: Release Win32 ------
2>Kompilieren...
2>Unit.cpp
2>Spell.cpp
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\Spell.cpp(3987) : error C2660: 'Unit::HasAuraState': Funktion akzeptiert keine 3 Argumente
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\Unit.cpp(7949) : error C2511: 'bool Unit::HasAuraState(AuraState,const SpellEntry *,Unit *)': Überladene Memberfunktion nicht in 'Unit' gefunden
2>        c:\\program files (x86)\\wow\\svn\\neuer ordner\\mangos\\src\\game\\Unit.h(883): Siehe Deklaration von 'Unit'
2>Das Buildprotokoll wurde unter "file://c:\\Program Files (x86)\\WoW\\SVN\\Neuer Ordner\\mangos\\win\\VC90\\game__Win32_Release\\BuildLog.htm" gespeichert.
2>game - 2 Fehler, 0 Warnung(en)
3>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: mangosd, Konfiguration: Release Win32 ------
3>Verknüpfen...
3>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: Eingabedatei ".\\game__win32_release\\game.lib" kann nicht geöffnet werden.
3>Das Buildprotokoll wurde unter "file://c:\\Program Files (x86)\\WoW\\SVN\\Neuer Ordner\\mangos\\win\\VC90\\mangosd__Win32_Release\\BuildLog.htm" gespeichert.
3>mangosd - 1 Fehler, 0 Warnung(en)
========== Erstellen: 1 erfolgreich, Fehler bei 2, 10 aktuell, 0 übersprungen ==========

Sorry for German.

Translation:

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\Spell.cpp(3987) : error C2660: 'Unit::HasAuraState': Function does not accept 3 arguments

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\Unit.cpp(7949) : error C2511: 'bool Unit::HasAuraState(AuraState,const SpellEntry *,Unit *)': Überladene Memberfunktion not in “unit” found

2>        c:\\program files (x86)\\wow\\svn\\neuer ordner\\mangos\\src\\game\\Unit.h(883): See declaration of 'unit'

i hope you can fix it.

Greets from Germany

Haruzept

I implement this patch to latest 3.2.2a mangos repo (still no clue how to find out the rev.) and I get an error in debugcmds.cpp with objmgr. I noticed in that file, it should be ObjectMgr, so I changed it, then I get this:

Making all in game
make[3]: Entering directory `/opt/mangos/build/src/game'
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../src/game -I../..  -I../../../dep/ACE_wrappers -I../../dep/ACE_wrappers  -I/usr/include/mysql   -I../../src/shared -I../../../src/game -I../../../src/game/../../dep/include -I../../../src/game/../framework -I../../../src/game/../shared -I../../../src/game/../shared/vmap -I../../../src/game/../realmd -DSYSCONFDIR=\\"/server/mangos/etc/\\"   -DDO_MYSQL -g -O2 -MT debugcmds.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/debugcmds.Tpo -c -o debugcmds.o ../../../src/game/debugcmds.cpp
../../../src/game/debugcmds.cpp: In member function âbool ChatHandler::HandleDebugSpawnVehicle(const char*)â:
../../../src/game/debugcmds.cpp:629: error: expected primary-expression before â.â token
make[3]: *** [debugcmds.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/opt/mangos/build/src/game'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/mangos/build/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/mangos/build'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I am lost. Please help.

I have patched it with MaNGOS rev. 8798+Dual Talents+DeathGrip patch and it works!

Only that the DK quests aren't working properly, like: Into the realm of shadows and Death comes from on high etc.

I just compiled and got over 200 errors and 3 Failures, but I didn't have that with 8795 build, it was compliled with ahbot, dual spec and vehicles....DANG! :eek:

I have a small problem with the file SQL, when do I upload the file in the database of mangos tells me that I have errors of syntax... I have tried to change the file, but doesn't work the same.. someone has had the same problem?

sorry for the english...Thank for the aid!