[Help] Implementing Vehicles

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3625) : error C2039: 'GetVehicleGUID' : is not a member of 'Unit'
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3642) : error C2039: 'GetVehicleGUID' : is not a member of 'Unit'
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3925) : error C2065: 'UNIT_STAT_ON_VEHICLE' : undeclared identifier
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3998) : error C2065: 'UNIT_STAT_ON_VEHICLE' : undeclared identifier
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4214) : error C2039: 'GetVehicleGUID' : is not a member of 'Unit'
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4216) : error C2065: 'UNIT_STAT_ON_VEHICLE' : undeclared identifier
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4264) : error C2065: 'UNIT_STAT_ON_VEHICLE' : undeclared identifier
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(7820) : error C2039: 'SetSpawnDuration' : is not a member of 'Vehicle'

2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3625) : error C2039: 'GetVehicleGUID' : is not a member of 'Unit'
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3642) : error C2039: 'GetVehicleGUID' : is not a member of 'Unit'
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3925) : error C2065: 'UNIT_STAT_ON_VEHICLE' : undeclared identifier
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(3998) : error C2065: 'UNIT_STAT_ON_VEHICLE' : undeclared identifier
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4214) : error C2039: 'GetVehicleGUID' : is not a member of 'Unit'
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4216) : error C2065: 'UNIT_STAT_ON_VEHICLE' : undeclared identifier
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(4264) : error C2065: 'UNIT_STAT_ON_VEHICLE' : undeclared identifier
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\SpellAuras.cpp(7820) : error C2039: 'SetSpawnDuration' : is not a member of 'Vehicle'

it looks to me as a bad patch apply

I applied the patch to newest core.

Compiles Good, Everything works with one person.

If I spawn two vehicle objects in the game. How come if someone else is already Driving a similar vehicle that when i go to Enter in a different one It spawns me to the vehicle their driving. and it just glitches hardcore from there

Ok i think im starting to discover that the player is rellocated to the vehicle on the same map as them. So there can only be one vehicle on one map at a time. Any way to change this so Players can have their own Vehicles

Having exact same problem. It really results in vehicles being useless and more of a problem then anything. I spent like 3 Hours last night Doing some altercations to the code. Im pretty expierenced however had no luck With modifying the system to Function In a way thats not completly bugged.

Im sure the mana problem isnt too hard to solve. Theres gotta be a way to rewrite the code so it only allows one passenger per vehicle. This way it doesnt create a problem. I mean You'll go in a vehicle. Then someone else will. It results in them hyjacking the vehicle. They somehow get control of it. Then When u try to leave vehicle movement doesnt work ect... Wouldnt it just be better so only One Person per vehicle? Cause result is much less buggy then how it is. Plus it would be cool to have like PvP battles with vehicles haha.

Having exact same problem. It really results in vehicles being useless and more of a problem then anything. I spent like 3 Hours last night Doing some altercations to the code. Im pretty expierenced however had no luck With modifying the system to Function In a way thats not completly bugged.

Im sure the mana problem isnt too hard to solve. Theres gotta be a way to rewrite the code so it only allows one passenger per vehicle. This way it doesnt create a problem. I mean You'll go in a vehicle. Then someone else will. It results in them hyjacking the vehicle. They somehow get control of it. Then When u try to leave vehicle movement doesnt work ect... Wouldn't it just be better so only One Person per vehicle? Cause result is much less buggy then how it is. Plus it would be cool to have like PvP battles with vehicles haha.

I've tried to get them to work my self from the DB side with no luck as well, but there is one vehicle on the public realms that when a second person jumps in they take over and it's funny as hell when you do this to a Nub... The Loaned Gripphen Reins..... :D

How i can add a vehicle some spells? I don't understand the entery id in the table vehilce_data.

Can some explain me how i can add spells to a vehicle? That would be verry nice.

Than i have an other question. The mount 61425 doesn't work with more than one person. On the blizz server you can mounted it with three persons. But the NPC 32633 work perfekt. How i can fix this bug? On the NPC you can sit with two persons on the mount but the rider is missing.

Greets from Germany

from what i know, mounts are auras, not npcs

Thats how it looks to be programmed here but in my research, is some mounts are npc's and have scripting to go with them and auras as well while others are just auras and then you have the Travlers Tundra Mammoth that is an npc/aura/script/spell....dang thats a lot...but the npc part is the vendors in the mammoth and the aura is the vehicle and the script controls the mammoth plus sets up passengers and the spell part is the movement speed simular to regular mounts (100,280,310.....):eek:

I went from a Trinity 3.1.3 server to Mangos 3.2.2a for what??!! The DK quests in the Trinity server work 1000 times better than Mangos. Death from above, Grand Theft Palomino, Killing the initiates.. even the dragon quest at the end works on Trinity WITHOUT ANY PATCHES!!!! This server is freakin rediculous. Are the Trinity coders really that much better? WTF?!

I went from a Trinity 3.1.3 server to Mangos 3.2.2a for what??!! The DK quests in the Trinity server work 1000 times better than Mangos. Death from above, Grand Theft Palomino, Killing the initiates.. even the dragon quest at the end works on Trinity WITHOUT ANY PATCHES!!!! This server is freakin rediculous. Are the Trinity coders really that much better? WTF?!

No, trinity core ... is a leach of MaNGOS core, from the beginning until now...initial rev in repo from Trinity Core was a MaNGOS rev leeched (with some of custom patches from this forum included) and every important fix from MaNGOS was leeched too by Trinity Core even every version's switch...they aren't better than MaNGOS Dev even Trinity Core exist only due MaNGOS Dev and this great community...

Trinity Core has that freatures because they leech every commit from MaNGOS so...with leeching those commits from MaNGOS they have free time to do that kind of freatures...again only possible due MaNGOS leechs.

But quest related scripts is job of ScriptDev2 not MaNGOS Core...and just for note Trinity Core leechs ScriptDev2 work too in the same way.

So think twice before say such crap.

No, trinity core ... is a leach of MaNGOS core, from the beginning until now...initial rev in repo from Trinity Core was a MaNGOS rev leeched (with some of custom patches from this forum included) and every important fix from MaNGOS was leeched too by Trinity Core even every version's switch...they aren't better than MaNGOS Dev even Trinity Core exist only due MaNGOS Dev and this great community...

Trinity Core has that freatures because they leech every commit from MaNGOS so...with leeching those commits from MaNGOS they have free time to do that kind of freatures...again only possible due MaNGOS leechs.

But quest related scripts is job of ScriptDev2 not MaNGOS Core...and just for note Trinity Core leechs ScriptDev2 work too in the same way.

So think twice before say such crap.

Holly wars FTW!

P.S. This thread is about vehicles patch for mangos :)