[Help] Implementing Vehicles

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have remastered the regen system for vehicles. And now there are works a vehicles like Salvaged Chopper.

Added new data for vahicle_* tables. Thanks to gen1us2k

PS to Wojta. When you'll apply the patch add my "signed-off".

Thanks. http://github.com/Tasssadar/Valhalla-Project/commit/d46ceee93a5deadf7ca3bb7f75a2192a573f9d8b

Looks like I did not put your signed-off correctly into commit. I am so sorry, I never did this and it looks like just put it into commit is not correct :(

Hello Wojta,

why have you merge your vehicle branch with your custom patchs (spell debugs) ?

Because I using my master branch as main source for my server - and I using this vehicle patch (well, I will - mangos is extremly unstable now, so I have to wait)

EDIT: Ah, my bad - wrong selected branch when push :) Now its fine

Not to be a complete noob, but is there a patch for the latest build release and for 3.2.2a? seeing how there is no offical support for 3.3.0 yet "which im not whiling to use repo's" :)

and if i use this vehicle patch will it fix some or most of the DK quests? or am i better off doing a work around?