[idea] Make Multifunctional Support For Account

Guest Bonjour

I want to find out how is difficult to implement special type of accounts which will support e.g. Arena Tournaments accounts, Trial accounts etc.

For example how to disable leave the town in Arena Tournament account or disable trade etc. in trial accounts.

For this time I am only gathering information about this special accounts and want to ask if anyone else have started working on it?

I have no idea how this works on official, but I bet they either blocked the ways out of cities with some gameobjects or modified the maps, and removed the now useless ones.

And about the special realm for the tournament, it could be done in mangos with a separate realm database, or a new field in the account table that determines whether or not that account is eligible for play into that particular server (which will have a check on accepted connections to verify this).

The level 70 can be set in the config, whereas the starting money/equipment, and custom vendors, can all be done in the world database.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use