[fixed][Bug - Rev 7966] Death Knight's Frost Fever and Blood plague

Guest Elcidbr

These two skills are not scalling with talents in frost (Blank ice, Improved icy touch, Glacier root, merciless combat, tundra stalker) And Talents in the unholy tree (Impurity, Rage of Rivendare)... It seems these tallents are only increasing the coeficient damage but not the final damage as it should be.

Also these two skills when doing damage are taking in consideration the AP of the enemy atacked, and not the AP of the DK himself.

For example, if I use icy touch and plague strike on a mage, the DOT goes for like 20, 25 (mage = very low AP)

But if I use it on a warrior, then the damage goes around 110, 120.

I think the coeficients and the talents I listed might also be contributing to this bug, as I have tested the DK on blizzard and normally these Dots do 400 ~500 damage to any enemy.

Cheers.

• 5 months later...

MaNGOS/0.15.0 (* * Revision 8809 - *) for Linux_x32 (little-endian)
Using script library: ScriptDev2 (for MaNGOS 8759+) Revision [1498] 2009-11-12 22:13:12 (Unix)
Using World DB: PSDB WotLK (264)
Using creature EventAI: PSDB EventAI & ACID 3.0.0

I can confirm Frost Fever have wrong formula or other problem.

• 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use