Where have all the chapters gone?

Guest freghar

Hello,

I would like to "introduce" my new "blog". It isn't really active journal of my life, I would call it rather "article storeroom" - http://repo.or.cz/w/gitlog.git .

I've converted all my articles from here to valid XHTML and put them there, including some stuff for devs on mangos private IRC channel which, unfortunately, never really got public.

You may come across "gitlog" project on github, I wanted to have it there as well, but (as explained there) github doesn't allow transfering documents based on different MIME types, it only sends plain text. That means you can (well, could) view files in my blog on gitbuh, but in raw xhtml form, the browser didn't parse them as (x)html.

Fortunately, repo.or.cz git hosting service does the job well. So, if you want to browse my (b)log online, go to http://repo.or.cz/w/gitlog.git?a=tree;h=refs/heads/master;hb=master. You can read all the stuff around.

To browse an article in it's full XHTML form, click the "html" directory. You should see a list of available articles. To view any of them, click the "raw" link at the end of each line, not the filename directly. You can also click on the filename and the "raw" will appear in the top left corner.

Since all of them are written in very simple and strict form, even text browsers such as lynx, links, elinks shouldn't have any problems.

And because everything in there is on git, you can clone it or provide a mirror if you want.

Happy browsing!

note: If you come on the repo's "front page", don't click on commits adding new articles to view those articles. They add OLD version of articles. Such articles can be changed in further commits, so, please, just browse the latest tree to avoid confusion (on the bottom of the page are heads, just click the "tree" link on the "master" line).

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use