[disc] Updating to last commint and custom changes

Guest pelle

Hit at all. I have a problem with my source.

At the moment i applyed various changes as custom patches and others, the problem is that all is working but i still am on 8067 of 0.12 and i'd like to update to latest (82**).

The problem is that if a execute "git pull origin mangos-0.12" i0m sure it will find lot of conficlt because my custom patches.

Some time ago, i used to download a new uptated source and to apply changes manually, but it will take some time and i could make some mistakes.

I have to say that on git gui my changes are on the "unapplied changes" so are applied but tagged as "unknow".

So, there's a way to create a patch of ALL mine changes so i could apply it every time? without any merge conflict?

Or there is a way to "save" changes, download updates, and reapply the changes?

Hit at all. I have a problem with my source.

Or there is a way to "save" changes, download updates, and reapply the changes?

Yes, but git can't resolve possible conflicts for you. If there are any conflicting lines, you'll get conflict on both pull and patch apply.

You can generate a diff against clean repo by something like "git diff origin/mangos-0.12" or stash uncommited changes using "git stash", then apply them with "git stash apply".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use