[patch] [8294] Stating player action bars

Guest Necro

Bug: Not really a bug, its more of a Blizzlike correction.

Some actions bars display incorrect Spell/item/skill location. I will be going over each class/race in the next few days to update to the correct looking action bar for start up.

IDs and GUIDs: N/A

Database: 381

Core: MaNGOS/0.14.0-DEV (* * Revision 8247 - *) for Win32

Addons: Scriptdev2

The people over at UDB suggested I post this here.

I will edit this post with a master list when I am done. But for now here is one fix to kick things off.

-- Remove Double attack icons for Night Elf Warrior
delete from `playercreateinfo_action` where `race`='4' and `class`='1' and `button`='73';
-- Move Heroic Strike to correct location for Night Elf Warrior
update `playercreateinfo_action` set `race`='4',`class`='1',`button`='73',`action`='78',`type`='0' where `race`='4' and `class`='1' and `button`='74';
-- Add correct Tough Jerky location for Night elf Warrior
update `playercreateinfo_action` set `race`='4',`class`='1',`button`='82',`action`='58984',`type`='0' where `race`='4' and `class`='1' and `button`='83';
-- Moved Shadowmeld to correct location for Night Elf Warrior
update `playercreateinfo_action` set `race`='4',`class`='1',`button`='83',`action`='117',`type`='128' where `race`='4' and `class`='1' and `button`='84';
-- Moved Shadowmeld to correct location for Night Elf Druid
update `playercreateinfo_action` set `race`='4',`class`='11',`button`='9',`action`='58984',`type`='0' where `race`='4' and `class`='11' and `button`='3';
-- Add Shadowmeld For Night Elf Rogue Shadow form bar
insert into `playercreateinfo_action`(`race`,`class`,`button`,`action`,`type`) values ( '4','4','82','58984','0');
-- Remove Escape Artist skill from Non-\\Heroic Gnome class action bars
delete from `playercreateinfo_action` where `race`='7' and `class`='1' and `button`='10';
delete from `playercreateinfo_action` where `race`='7' and `class`='4' and `button`='10';
delete from `playercreateinfo_action` where `race`='7' and `class`='8' and `button`='9';
delete from `playercreateinfo_action` where `race`='7' and `class`='9' and `button`='9';
-- Remove Tough Jerky From Gnome Death Knight Action Bar
delete from `playercreateinfo_action` where `race`='7' and `class`='6' and `button`='83';
-- Moved Gift of Naaru to correct location for Draenei Death Knight
update `playercreateinfo_action` set `race`='11',`class`='6',`button`='10',`action`='59545',`type`='0' where `race`='11' and `class`='6' and `button`='9';
-- Moved Blood Fury to correct action bar location for Orc Hunter
update `playercreateinfo_action` set `race`='11',`class`='6',`button`='10',`action`='59545',`type`='0' where `race`='11' and `class`='6' and `button`='9';
-- Moved Berserking to correct action bar location for Non-Heroic Troll classes 
update `playercreateinfo_action` set `race`='8',`class`='3',`button`='3',`action`='20554',`type`='0' where `race`='8' and `class`='3' and `button`='76';
update `playercreateinfo_action` set `race`='8',`class`='5',`button`='3',`action`='20554',`type`='0' where `race`='8' and `class`='5' and `button`='76';
update `playercreateinfo_action` set `race`='8',`class`='7',`button`='3',`action`='20554',`type`='0' where `race`='8' and `class`='7' and `button`='76';
update `playercreateinfo_action` set `race`='8',`class`='8',`button`='3',`action`='20554',`type`='0' where `race`='8' and `class`='8' and `button`='76';
-- Updated and moved Berserking skill for Troll Rogue
update `playercreateinfo_action` set `race`='8',`class`='4',`button`='4',`action`='26297',`type`='0' where `race`='8' and `class`='4' and `button`='76';

I have also updated the death Knight Starting food to the correct value.

-- Update Death Knight starting Black Mushroom item to correct starting count of 10 for all races

insert into `playercreateinfo_item`(`race`,`class`,`itemid`,`amount`) values ( '1','6','41751','6');

insert into `playercreateinfo_item`(`race`,`class`,`itemid`,`amount`) values ( '2','6','41751','6');

insert into `playercreateinfo_item`(`race`,`class`,`itemid`,`amount`) values ( '3','6','41751','6');

insert into `playercreateinfo_item`(`race`,`class`,`itemid`,`amount`) values ( '4','6','41751','6');

insert into `playercreateinfo_item`(`race`,`class`,`itemid`,`amount`) values ( '5','6','41751','6');

insert into `playercreateinfo_item`(`race`,`class`,`itemid`,`amount`) values ( '6','6','41751','6');

insert into `playercreateinfo_item`(`race`,`class`,`itemid`,`amount`) values ( '7','6','41751','6');

insert into `playercreateinfo_item`(`race`,`class`,`itemid`,`amount`) values ( '8','6','41751','6');

insert into `playercreateinfo_item`(`race`,`class`,`itemid`,`amount`) values ( '9','6','41751','6');

insert into `playercreateinfo_item`(`race`,`class`,`itemid`,`amount`) values ( '10','6','41751','6');

insert into `playercreateinfo_item`(`race`,`class`,`itemid`,`amount`) values ( '11','6','41751','6');

[\\code]

-- Moved Shadowmeld to correct location for Night Elf Warrior

update `playercreateinfo_action` set `race`='4',`class`='1',`button`='83',`action`='117 ',`type`='128' where `race`='4' and `class`='1' and `button`='84';

You not provided proper data.. copy-paste error ;) But fixed.

I also not apply

Not sure that this correct. This is racial ability and learned so strange if it not added...

Added in [8294] with some fixes in suggested data and additinal fixes. Count of food fixed in code. Thanks :)

Thanks

I also not apply

Quote:

Not sure that this correct. This is racial ability and learned so strange if it not added...

Yeah, I only removed them from the action bar as they are not there on the most current live version. The skill still remains in the players spell book.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use