Mouse-over Icon For Trainers That Also Give Quests

Guest SWGuard

Greetings,

Not sure if this is a core or DB issue so before posting a bug report I thought I'd get some

input from the community. I will provide GUIDs and other information if and when an

actual bug report is filed. For now this is just an overview.

The issue:

Trainers that also give quests don't display the proper mouse-over icon after you accept

their quest.

Example(s)

The Hunter Trainer in Stormwind

The Paladin Trainer in Goldshire

Both these trainers offer quests (Hunter: level 10, Paladin: level 12) as well as training.

Until you are the correct level to get the quest, the mouse-over icon for them is a little

book. Once you can obtain the quest (or actually take the quest) the mouse-over icon

changes to an "!" and stays that way.

After the trainer no longer has a quest for you, the icon should change back to the book

type icon. Is this a core issue or is there some flag that needs to be toggled in the DB

after you accept the quest?

I'm leaning toward a core issue since toggling a flag in the DB would break the NPC for

people who don't yet have the quest.

Thanks

PS:

To reiterate, I will provide NPC names, locations and GUIDs when the proper place to file

the bug report is determined.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use