Changing the Blink "Spell" to throwing version

I use this one:

http://getmangos.eu/community/showthread.php?p=60805#post60805

I like it alot, it works very well, I've only fallen under once, and I was trying to fall under.

So do I, however, you can blink right up hills. Try it. You can also blink outside of Arathi Basin. That just needs to be fixed and it works almost perfectly.

• 39 years later...

Hello all together,

i while ago, i was checking around test servers, and noticed that they used another spell as mage's normal blick spell. this one didnt teleport you, but throws you forward - what solves many problems of the sometimes buggy teleport version.

i am wondering if someone knows the spellId of this throwing blink spell?

ive been searching around, is there maybe a patch for that or do you have an idea how to implement it to mangos as a custom patch?

thanks in advance,

mrlocus

Hello all together,

i while ago, i was checking around test servers, and noticed that they used another spell as mage's normal blick spell. this one didnt teleport you, but throws you forward - what solves many problems of the sometimes buggy teleport version.

i am wondering if someone knows the spellId of this throwing blink spell?

ive been searching around, is there maybe a patch for that or do you have an idea how to implement it to mangos as a custom patch?

thanks in advance,

mrlocus

You mean that server, undamed? Where it makes you jump?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...