Player Hit points and mana

Guest Necro

Hello everyone, I was playing between live and my Mangos server when I seen that Hit point and mana totals are wrong across the board for the classes I have tested so far. I am wondering if there is currently a fix in place for this, or should I start seeking to creat my own fix?

Thanks for your time.

Could you provide an actual example?

I've noticed too, but without concrete evidence you are just vaguely speculating. Not sure if anyone has ever come forward with actual evidence of this. Make a character on official, make one the exact same on mangos, and compare damage. Take screenshots, gather data, etc. Until you or someone else brings forward some actual proof of this, no actionl can or will be taken to "fix" it.

For damage I have not really noticed much. But for hitpoints / mana I know is wrong. I have posted screenshots in the past but was told it was not a valid form of proof. Has this changed?

On a quick side note, I was a member under a different name but I lost the password during a long brake and am unable to request a new one so that is why I have such a short join date. Sorry wanted to back up my "in the past" comment :)

i copied a char from ensidia guild exactly :

mangos / retail

hp: 16239 / 16239

mana: 17508 / 17508

str: 43 / 43

spirit: 510 / 510

stam: 951 / 951

intellect: 968 / 968

agi: 49 / 49

armor: 2034 / 2034

spell: 2146 / 2146

healing 2146 / 2164

hit rating: 360 / 360

crit: 20.55%(29.55% fire) / 23.55%(29.55% fire)

haste: 239 / 239

mana regen: 265 / 265

about dmg: -a mage does 14-15 k dmg with arcane blast in raid ...(with buffs)

-i did 10.5k max with pyroblast and 9.5 k with arcane blast

Core: mangos 8379 for win32

DB:ytdb 504

hope it helps:D:D

I forgot prints:|

According to the live and the offical site a human priest starts with 52 health and 160 mana.

According to Mangos a human priest starts with 72 health and 123 mana.

Mangos Revision 8377

i think that can be changed from db...in player_classlevelstats .... not sure try it;)

i think that can be changed from db...in player_classlevelstats .... not sure try it;)

Yeah that is where I have been fixingthings as I get the chance to. Other than leveling each class to 80 I dont think this chat would every be 100 % correct for hp/mana

Ok my goal over time is to update the following tables.

player_classlevelstats

player_clevelstats

Both seem to have in correct values.

I wont be starting this for another few days. But when I do it will be opens in the correct location and I will be looking for supportes to help gather information.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use