Windows 7 Problems

Guest DaemonCantor

I have been banging my head for a week now trying to figure out why every time I try to Check out a different branch than Origin/Master git completely and totally crashes out...it does this on my Windows Server 2003 and 2008 machines as well. What I'm trying to get is the 320 branch and the 312 so I can start playing around with the code.

Anybody got any ideas how to accomplish this?

i use last msysgit 1.6.4 at win7 and not have like problem with update referecned branches

Check that path to repo dir is not too long, not have spaces and non-latin characters.

Thank you, I do use the same one I did get a crash report finally the debugger finally grabbed it, it looks like it's not passing symbols correctly because the error is devide by zero, no symbols to pass. This error apears when the url is passed to the tcp handler. that's my best approximation for what I'm seeing.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use