Terrain height in LoS calculation

darkstalker

I noticed since some time that mangos doesn't check terrain height in LoS calculation so you can cast spells out of los in some situations, like shooting to the WSG graveyard from the ground below. Maybe it just assumes flat terrain, but there are some places with "mountains" (like durotar) that should block LoS, but currently you can cast through them. Did i miss some config option or its just not implemented?

I noticed since some time that mangos doesn't check terrain height in LoS calculation so you can cast spells out of los in some situations, like shooting to the WSG graveyard from the ground below. Maybe it just assumes flat terrain, but there are some places with "mountains" (like durotar) that should block LoS, but currently you can cast through them. Did i miss some config option or its just not implemented?

Well, I tried this with trial on offi. You can cast threw terain, you dont even have to see your target, at least at Durotar...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use