could you help me code this correctly?

Guest ffxi

Its sopost to load the loadZoneList

for Final Fanatasy Xi Emu project Im trying to work on with others. We love mangos. with the 3 database options and were trying to convert mangos with Projectxi to make a new core server for final fanatasy xi.

Projectxi server for final fantasy xi can only hold 5 players max. so Some one on the forums thought that it could be a thread pool issuse But were not sure if we can even get the mangos code to work with the project xi code. How ever the database should not be any prob;ems to convert over really But I dont know.

I know this is for wow emu servers but Im not here to host a wow server Im here to learn and code for a new core server. for fun.

Private servers are agaist the law where Im from.

But if any oen can code and wants to help convert our database over from projectxi.org to the new database type that mangos uses please visit us at

And checkout the code and comit. If we can take projectxi sandbox server and turn it into a project like mangos with so many c++ codes to solve problems we can have one of the best games ever to play final fantasy xi is a wanderful game and very fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use