Whats Holding MaNGOS Back From OWNING The Emulator Community

Guest Xees

i am a HUGE Supporter for MaNGOS , without the Work You Guys do here at GetMaNGOS , there would be No Emulator Servers that are at least 40% as good as Blizzard .

I Donated once for This Community and i Would Gladly do it again because of how much work they do for free.

but the Thing that is Holding MaNGOS back is its Stupid ass Player Cap , MaNGOS Right out of the Box can hold only 300 players Max With The Best Hardware in The World

While Acsent Can Hold over 900 Players Easy on The Same Hardware , And Trinity Can Hold 732 Players before it Crashed xD

RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX

i Have Tested All These Things and what i would like an Explanation for is

Why after all these years MaNGOS still does not Support Multithreading , 64Bit Processors ?

Why after all these years MaNGOS still does not hold over 300 players , except when you hire Core Modders to Make it Better for you ?

Trinity is a Fork of MaNGOS and it Holds a lot more players

MaNGOS is The KING of Emulation , so why is the king holding back on Becoming the Best Emulator ?

as for me i fixed all these issues by hiring Experinced Core Modders for my server , i made MaNGOS 64bit Compatible and Enabled Multithraeding and till now , my server can hold 1400 Players without even 1 ms of lag

i Hope these issues get adressed by vladamir manogs or nofantasy and the other admin's

why are you holding back ?!?!?!

All ISSUES Above ARE TESTED BY MYSELF ON A

2 DEDICATED SERVERS

1 For EMULATOR 580 usd a month

1 For Database 400 usd a month

i am a HUGE Supporter for MaNGOS , without the Work You Guys do here at GetMaNGOS , there would be No Emulator Servers that are at least 40% as good as Blizzard .

I Donated once for This Community and i Would Gladly do it again because of how much work they do for free.

but the Thing that is Holding MaNGOS back is its Stupid ass Player Cap , MaNGOS Right out of the Box can hold only 300 players Max With The Best Hardware in The World

While Acsent Can Hold over 900 Players Easy on The Same Hardware , And Trinity Can Hold 732 Players before it Crashed xD

RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX

i Have Tested All These Things and what i would like an Explanation for is

Why after all these years MaNGOS still does not Support Multithreading , 64Bit Processors ?

Why after all these years MaNGOS still does not hold over 300 players , except when you hire Core Modders to Make it Better for you ?

Trinity is a Fork of MaNGOS and it Holds a lot more players

MaNGOS is The KING of Emulation , so why is the king holding back on Becoming the Best Emulator ?

as for me i fixed all these issues by hiring Experinced Core Modders for my server , i made MaNGOS 64bit Compatible and Enabled Multithraeding and till now , my server can hold 1400 Players without even 1 ms of lag

i Hope these issues get adressed by vladamir manogs or nofantasy and the other admin's

why are you holding back ?!?!?!

All ISSUES Above ARE TESTED BY MYSELF ON A

2 DEDICATED SERVERS

1 For EMULATOR 580 usd a month

1 For Database 400 usd a month

And with all these Trinity has all "Custom Patches" implemented... like vehicle, anticheat, dual spec, etc.

Why MaNGOS cannot implement all this scripts and make a better core. I think if they do this they will get more supporters and MaNGOS it will be more used.

i agree with eNeRGy, wouldn't you like to know how to fully control your server as you wish?

i personally like it this way, this gives me a great chance to learn C++ from reading commits from the repository and test making scripts as well. soon enough, i'll be good with c++ as i am with flash..

but yeah..

Don't you say that!

I don't know if you can read english, but on the main page of getmangos, what can we see ?

"Our software is not intended for running public servers, and we do not support that."

So wtf? MaNGOS tries to make things correctly, no to apply custom patches to be "the first emulator" to do it. If you want those things, you have 2 choices : do it yourself at your own risks, or choose another core...

Their are a LOT of basics things which still need to be done, before thinking of vehicles and anticheat.

Well, players don't care at all of those basic things, they want new things. But who cares? If you make a public server with MaNGOS, just accept you won't have as much "user-friendly" stuff as other emulators, and stop cry :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use