[9133] Argent Coliseum floor

Guest xarly

Sorry for post this here, I know that this forum is for bugs in lastest revision, but i didn't find where to comment this :confused:, also i have looked for this problem many times and nothing similar...

The problem is that when I go in Trial of Crusade, there is no floor so I fall, but if with a gm go flying to the middle of the coliseum, the floor appears, for example, on this coords

563.7562 99.0595 394.5703 (near the entrance)

the floor is missing, but on

564.0095 114.9868 294.3203 the floor is there

Also i have seen that the minimap changes when there is no floor, showing the whole coliseum from above, not just the floor

Please, can you help me?

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
another example is naxxramas and door support. it is not switching state if not "loaded" in visible distance

It is not possible to "activate" anything, when it's not yet created. For doors and similar, it's not significant at all, script can save instance data and at creation of the GO use this data to set the expected state of the GO when it's created. Hardly comparable with the case of the whole floor in the instance, you can in fact never reach that far in to the instance that the GO will ever be created with a small distance visibility :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use