[fix][6454] Spell 37674

Guest megamage

37674 is a dummy effect, and 37675 does real damage.

Index: SpellEffects.cpp
===================================================================
--- SpellEffects.cpp        (revision 6447)
+++ SpellEffects.cpp        (working copy)
@@ -940,6 +943,12 @@
                                        m_caster->CastSpell(m_caster,spell_id,true,NULL);
                                        return;
                                }
+                                case 37674:                                                                 // Chaos Blast
+                                {
+                                        if(unitTarget)
+                                                m_caster->CastSpell(unitTarget,37675,true);
+                                        return;
+                                }
                                case 29858:                                                                 // Soulshatter
                                {
                                        if (unitTarget && unitTarget->GetTypeId() == TYPEID_UNIT && unitTarget->IsHostileTo(m_caster))

• 3 months later...

I noticed, that the spell always gives/stacks debuff, even if it is fully resisted (and deals no damage). But maybe that's because in SD2 they use DoCast instead of creature->castspell (but I am not sure about the difference between these methods)

I was testing it on 6767 and it was doing damage, but it was sometimes criting (for 150% damage), although it was casted by a boss.

• 4 months later...
And affect from stack at damage fixed in [6879].

I reviewed [6879], but can't find the implementation of stack affectation on spell resist.

So for instance (both branches, [7642]), you still get the stack from spell 37675 if you resist 37674.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use